Wednesday 28 June 2017

Wednesday Words

I've made a card for the CASology Challenge that had the cue card - HOUSE. Too late to join in the link up, but I'm sharing here anyway.

 Well it was a simple decision to check out the cute little fairy houses in Lavinia Stamps shop, the hard bit was just to choose one.

http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/week-254-house.html

I went with a digital stamp which has the enormous bonus of not only being immediately available but also being able to be resized to suit the purpose.


Once printed I coloured the house and added a stamped sentiment, then blended distress inks around it.  Have I said how pretty and cute this fairy house is? Yeah thought so!


I added an enamel dot to the door to feature the handle a bit more - it was sort of disappearing into the dark shade I used to colour the door.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lavinia Stamps, Freya's House; Uniko, Home Sweet Home & Simply Said
Inks: Memento, tuedo black; Ranger distress, worn lipstick, shaded lilac, scattered straw
Pens: Promarkers, pink carnation, blossom; Graphmaster, 37 pastel yellow, 49 barium yellow, 99 bronze
Embellishment: SU, enamel dot, sweet sugarplum

I'm so pleased you visited my blog today, thanks so much and come again soon.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.