Friday 18 May 2018

Friday Focus

Today I'm playing along with CAS Mix Up and have put on my cute hat!


Here's what I came up with:


Now the use crayons part of this challenge was a bit of - well yes a challenge! I usually prefer to colour using pens and I find it quite tricky getting the same sort of coverage with pencils, but I tried! I also added paper piecing the umbrella, using a stencil for the rain and die cutting into the mix as my choice of other techniques.


the trio of ducks were adhered flat and the little girl was popped up onto pads.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Rain or Shine
Ink: Mememnto, tuxedo black; Ranger distress, stormy sky
Stnecil: Uniko, Broken Lines
Dies: MFT Dienamics, Rain or Shine
Colours: Prismacolor crayons

It's been so much fun having you drop by my blog today, huge thanks for your time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Jane - brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, Jane! Love the paper pieced umbrella! Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Jane. Great job working with crayons! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and adorable card. Thank you for joining in at The CAS Mix Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card with your coloring. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.