Thursday 10 May 2018

Happy Little Stampers May ATC Challenge

I'm here today to share my atc cards for the new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers.


And this little trio of golden goodness uses papers, punches and stickers and goodness me, no stamping!


I love the classic and classy look of black and gold together and had all these left over pieces of paper from a Christmas album. So creating atcs was the perfect way to use them up. And I even dug out some heart brads that have been in my stash for ever and gave them a new lease of life!


Supplies:
Paper: Forever Friends Classic Decadence; gold mirri board from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders, standard circles small
Stickers: Simple Stories, Beautiful
Diecuts: Simple Stories, Beautiful
Punch: Martha Stewart, heart; Woodware, circle
Embellishments: Gold heart brads from my stash

Be sure to check out the rest of the HLS DT cards using gold - HERE - you'll be impressed!

Thanks for looking today, it's been great to have you company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. great use of your scrap paper - the paper is beautiful - wonderful ATC's
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go! Recycling that paper was perfect with your ATCS -- they look very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.